Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To Little Henry you are such a sweet little boy. I pray that God will be watching over you today and many more. I pray for the day when I get to hand you a fly pole and we are standing side by side fishing one of many of the great rivers in the Rocky Mountains. To watch as you catch the fish of a life time, stand on top of the highest peak and be amazed at the beauty surrounding you, or see a six point bull elk in the wild.

To Dana and Dave I am so proud of both of you. Each day you have shown me the courage and determination to handle adversity with great character. For many years I have been preaching to all of my children, that it’s the tougher times that truly determine the individuals we are destined to be. Stay strong believe in yourselves and know that God is with you.
I love you all and hope to be with you soon Grandpa Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment