Monday, October 11, 2010

Procedure tomorrow

Henry will be having a heart cath tomorrow to give the doctors a better idea on what they are dealing with in preparation for surgery.  We are unsure right now what time that procedure will be done, but will pass that info on when it is known.  At this time, it is my understanding that David & Dana are planning to have only grandmas there at the time of the procedure...but will definitely need all of you there in prayer!  It is my prayer that Henry will tolerate this procedure wonderfully, the doctors will be able to see all that they need to see, and that what they see is perhaps better than what they have been expecting. 

We plan to see David & Dana tonight, so if anything changes in the visiting policy or their needs, I will be sure to update you guys as soon as I know something. 

Thank you again for your continued support of Henry, David, & Dana. 

Also, as I small aside: I have heard from a few people that they have tried to leave comments, but that they aren't "sticking" to the blog.  I am really new to this, so I'm not sure why that is happening.  I know there is an option to click on the right hand side that you are a follower of this blog. Perhaps you have to be a follower to leave comments?  I'm really not sure.  If you want to leave a comment, but are unable to get it to post, feel free to send me an email with your name to kregier@hotmail.com and I will be happy to post it for you.

Have a good day.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment