Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Progress.....

Henry seems to be taking more baby steps. His doctors are saying he is ahead of the game and things are going well. The swelling is going down some as his pee is increasing! But, the doctors still need to see the swelling reduce more before they are comfortable with the next step of stitching things up.

Mom and Dad (meaning Dave and Dana) have been going home to sleep in their own bed and getting rest when they can. Dave and Dana said that today Henry opened his eyes for 10-15 minutes and was looking all around. Dave said the best part was when he made eye contact with both him and Dana. I'm sure Henry was telling them "mom and dad......I'm going to be ok. Don't worry about me. Go home, get some rest....I'm in good hands......I love you both." I'm no expert on baby talk or baby eye contact, but that's what I imagined him saying.

Anyways, another good day. Praise the Lord. You have so many prayers going up to heaven for you, Henry. Stay strong buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment