Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A message from Jess & Kenny (friends of David & Dana)

Magic Wand
I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I'd wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay.
I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;
I'd transmit healing vibes;
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doc prescribes.
But there is no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell;
Just know you're often in my thoughts,
And I hope you'll soon be well!
By Joanna Fuchs
 
 
Baby Henry,
 
We are thinking of you and your mommy and daddy today!  Although we've only met you once we love you so much already!!  You see, your mommy and daddy are good friends of ours and we have been lucky enough to be there for some big milestones of theirs already!!  We are pretty excited to be are part of this one too :-)  We can't wait to watch you grow!  Stay strong today and know that God is by your side!!
 
Love,
Jess and Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment