Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Surgery is scheduled

I just got the call that Henry's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, although we aren't sure what time.  I will update as soon as that is known.  We ask for your prayers concentrated tonight and tomorrow around Henry's strength through this surgery, the surgeons operating on him, and David & Dana's strength and comfort as they wait on reports from the surgeons. 

At this time, I believe David & Dana are planning to only have immediate family at the hospital tomorrow.  Again, if that changes I will update as soon as that is known.  I know Dana has been checking the blog daily (multiple times), so please do post your comments, prayers, support for them here.  If you have trouble posting a comment to the blog, email it to me at kregier@hotmail.com and I will post it for you.

Pray, pray, pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment