Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dance in the Rain

David and Dana:  A short note to you guys from an ole guy.  I know you guys have been through a lot and I have a couple of thoughts on my mind.  When growing up my grandpa used to always say to me "it is never as good as it seems and not as bad as it looks."  For some crazy reason I find comfort in that.  One of my favorite sayings I like now is the one that says Life isn't about that storms that pass ... Its learning to dance in the rain.  Needless to say you are going thru a storm now, celebrate the gift of Henry and continue to dance in the rain.
To Henry:  When you get a little older I will treasure that first river trip and I will then share with you about your mom and dad and how they danced in the rain.  After then I will probably throw you in the river, probably 3 feet deep, and tell you go get your lunch because we eat in the river, ITS TRADITION!
Keep the Faith
River Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment