Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Big Day

Today has come for the big surgery.  I wish I could be there to be the rock for support for the family but as everyone knows Great-Grandpa Dale is in the hospital so I'm going to stay with the great-grandparents and wait for the news.    I have never experienced a major sugery on a baby but I have experienced a major surgery on my sister and I'm thinking of Hank, Dana, David, grandparents, aunts and uncles, but also the extended family.  Today will be as hard of a day as the day we waited to hear what was wrong with Hank.  Dale, Ruth and I will be praying from Olathe and wish Hank all the luck and we will be there in spirit for Dana and David.  Remember to take care of yourself it will be a long day.

Love

Great-Aunt Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment