Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Henry

I want you to know Henry I knew your Mom when she was very little and she was one of the strongest little girls I have known. She puts her whole heart and soul into what ever she does so I know she is a great mom. You have a family that loves you unconditonally and will always be there for you. Your Grandma Darcy and Grandpa Mike are some of the most determinded people I know and if there is a moutain to be moved they will do it. Abby is one of most loving aunt you will ever know and Ryan doesn't know the meaning of the word can't do it. So little one you come from strong stock so know that this family that loves you needs you in their lives. God will be in that room with you tomorrow and the angels will be there holding ever one up so they will get through this challange. I don't know your dads side of the family but I know they are wonderful people and believe me your Dad needs his first born son by his side, so I ask in Gods son name Jesus that you shall be healed and have a smile on your little face when you awake after your surgery.
love
Jane and Jerry Slizeski

No comments:

Post a Comment