Friday, November 19, 2010

A quick update

I apologize for the lack of posts from this week.  It's been a bit hectic and Henry has been holding steady, so there hasn't always been a lot to report each day.  He was gaining weight, and last I heard he is weighing in at 6 lbs, 11 oz...he's held steady there for a few days.  He is still getting some of his feedings through the feeding tube, but is doing great at drinking on his own too. 

He continues tolerate being cut back on the pain meds, only needing a dose about every 12-17 hours now.  That's a huge improvement from a week ago!  I believe that today should have been his last day on the hydrocortisone, but haven't heard for sure on that one. 

David & Dana got to give Henry a bath for the first time yesterday!  I really wish I could figure out how to get videos to upload, because they have some good ones of his bath...he liked it just fine! 

Other than that, I don't know of much else to update on.  Just wanted to get a quick post in before the weekend starts to let you all know that he is continuing to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment