Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hi Hank

This is Grandpa Don, or Papa Don as Annie's daycare kids call me. It's now been over 3 weeks since I last saw you, touched you, or was able to hold you. It seems like forever! I miss you so much! That's why we need to have this little talk. Grandpa has a favor to ask of you. 5 minutes, that's all I'm asking for..... that's all I want.

I want for you to keep getting stronger and keep getting healthier so that for 5 minutes I can hold you in my arms, look into those big blue eyes (so you better be awake), feel you squeeze my finger (you can pull my finger later when mom and Granny Nanny aren't around), and whisper to you again the next 3 words you need to learn after mommy and daddy..... Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

If you just give me those 5 minutes, grandpa will be so happy and so thankful! So do you think you can work on that for me little buddy? Grandpa is sure looking forward to those 5 minutes.

I love you so much!
Keep getting better,
Grandpa Don

No comments:

Post a Comment