Thursday, April 14, 2011

We Have a Date!


After hearing from the cardiologist today, it was announced that Henry's open heart surgery will be on May 25th. This is both exciting, because we finally have a date, and scary because it will be open heart surgery. We have a little over a month to keep Mr. Henry healthy and strong before surgery. I find that thinking about the surgery just causes so much anxiousness that whenever it enters my mind, I just say a little prayer for Henry. Hopefully God will be looking down on our precious Henry and his mom and dad on that day in May. I am sure he will have extra guardian angels at his side. Please also keep Dana and Dave in your thoughts and prayers as the anticipation is almost as bad as the actual surgery. They will need to keep their minds occupied on other things. One great event to look forward to is the arrival of Henry's new cousin Maja! I am sure after surgery they will become great playmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment